Now is a great time to sign up for budget billing
Members wanting to eliminate the fluctuations of their monthly electric bills are encouraged to sign up for EnerStar’s Budget Billing program!
Accounts with at least 12 months of consumption history and with account balances paid in full are eligible.
- Monthly budget bills are reevaluated in April, August and December based on the account’s consumption history. If necessary, the monthly amount will be adjusted accordingly.
- There is no “catch up” month. When reevaluating the account, any under-collected amounts and overpaid amounts are “rolled over” into the next 12 months.
- Monthly budget bills must be paid before the disconnect date. If payment is not received, the account will be removed from the budget plan.
- If an account is removed from budget billing for any reason, any balance on the account is due immediately.
- Budget Billing is automatically renewed, unless terminated by either the member or the cooperative.
Think you might be interested in EnerStar’s Budget Billing program? If so contact a Member Accounts Representative at 1-800-635-4145 or via email at email@example.com.