When you need advice about energy, contact EnerStar's Tim Haddix at 800-635-4145 about energy efficiency and electrical safety concerns. EnerStar also has other resources available to our membership.
Energy Efficiency Rebates
- Fridge and Freezer Recycling
- Rebates for geothermal heat and heat pumps
- PowerMoves.com - energy rebates available to EnerStar members in conjection with our wholesale power provider, Wabash Valley Power
Energy Efficiency Resources
- Energy Use Calculators - coming soon!
- Kill-a-Watt Monitor - Determine energy use of appliances
- Together We Save -created by Touchstone Energy cooperatives, this website features interactive elements that show you how little changes throughout your home can add up to big savings on your energy bills. Take a virtual home tour and view do-it-yourself tutorials.
- U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Star - ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices. Look for products with the blue ENERGY STAR logo, which means they meet strict energy efficiency guidelines and will save you money on operating costs.
- Kids Zone - Created just for kids, a great resources for learning about energy efficiency and renewable energy