EnerStar Electric Cooperative Annual Meeting of Members
Saturday, June 3, 2023
Full Breakfast – 7:30 to 9:00 am • Business Meeting – 9:30 am
NEW LOCATION! Crestwood School • 15601 US-150, Paris., Paris, Illinois
It’s annual meeting time and we hope to see you there. There are many reasons to attend your co-op’s annual meeting:
- Socialize! Catch up with neighbors, family and friends you don’t normally see.
- Food! We are serving a “full” breakfast catered by Front Street Market (Hume). Also back by popular demand are our famous pancakes!
- Meet! Come by and say hi to the employees who make your electric co-op run. Put a face with a name and meet the directors who represent the district you live in.
- Hear! Get an update on the past year’s activities and learn more about our future plans.
- Ask! Ask questions. The annual meeting is a great chance to do that.
- And, as always, win prizes! It wouldn’t be an annual meeting without the opportunity to win a fabulous door prize or a bill credit! But even if you do not win anything, we still think you are a winner for attending your co-op annual meeting.
Being a member of an electric co-op allows you to take part in your co-op’s annual meeting which is one of the cooperative differences. So, make plans to attend this year’s annual meeting. You’ll be glad you did!